- Each piece is numbered and limited to 100.
- Letterpressing goes back to the 1440 Gutenberg Bible and is still considered one of the finest methods to create printed works.
- Polymer plates are created from the original artwork using a European plate processor and pressed using the exquisite Heidelberg SBB Letterpress printing by Boxcar Press in New York adds even more beauty and value. An additional plate is required for different colors and pressed separately.
- Foil stamped tower detailing, is made from copper, etched by hand, and foil stamped on a 14×22 Kluge press using copper plates.
- Printed on Crane’s Lettra, 100% cotton paper, made in the USA using green printing methods, by using low-VOC inks and solvents, printing on tree-free papers, and recycling everything.
- Frame not included.